Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Vintage Batman Memorabilia From Around The Globe!





I've been doing the Bat-Blog for over two years now & one of the things that still amazes me is Batman's popularity all over the world. I get messages from Bat-Fans who live in the most obscure places, that's awesome! So I thought I would use that as the theme for this post. Here's a few photos of some super-rare Batman Toys mailed in by our readers. The 1st one is from a friend in Germany. This is a very funny "Bootleg" Batman Hand-Puppet from the 1960's. The mask that the figure is wearing does look a lot like the cowl worn by Adam West in the 1966 TV Show. Plus, ya gotta love those wacky eyebrows, ha ha! Also, It looks like they stole the image from the "1960's Batman" Life Magazine cover for the header card...nice. The next set of photos feature the BATLANCHA ( Bat-Boat ) made by Gulliver Toys. This beautiful masterpiece is from Argentina. The 1st Bat-Boat comes with it's own original box. I love the vintage graphics. The 2nd Bat-Boat, the one by itself, is a later re-issue in a slightly different color. Both of them are awesome! The last photo is one of my favorites. It's a group of Vintage Batman Manga Magazines from Japan with wonderful artwork. I really really love the Japanese Bat-Logo. It looks really great! I hope all my readers enjoy seeing these as much as I do & I hope it inspires a few people from around the world to send in photos of their "foreign treasures". Remember, our "e-mail button" is always on the top right-hand side of this page.