Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The Return of... JASPER, THE BAT-HOUND!


A little over a month ago we told the story of how I found a stray dog we sort of adopted. He was a tiny puppy & pretty sick. Right away we fell in love with the little guy & decided to keep him, nurse him back to health. When I wrote about it here it was a short post about something personal that happened to me, no big deal. Well, readers went crazy! Our mailbox became packed with e-mails from everybody all asking how he was doing. It was crazy! Everybody was very concerned for him & it was really sweet. We really appreciated all the letters & comments we received, that was very cool. So, the 2nd update told about how we had been treating him & told about how he was slowly recovering. That was awhile back & even now, every now & then, we get a quick message about "How's Jasper doing?". So, here's a very current photo of him, shot yesterday! A recent visit to the Vet said he was totally cleared of all worms & he is even up to 9 pounds. In fact, he's growing like crazy! You can almost see it daily, it's kinda surreal, ha ha! Jasper is doing great.
Another reason for me to do this post is to tell all you dog-owners out there that PetSmart has a special "Batman Pet ID Tag" you can get engraved right in the store. These are always a good idea in case your pet gets lost. Anyway, I had told my sister we were gonna be getting him one in the next few days. I told her how, about 2 months before we ever even got a dog ( he was not planned, ha ha ), that I had seen a Batman ID Tag at a local Wal-Mart. They had a vending machine in the foyer as you came in the store. I noticed the Batman Symbol & thought it was kinda neat, that it would be something to add to my crazy collection, but I wasn't gonna pay $8.00 for a little piece of metal ( remember, I didn't have any dog or any plans to have a dog at that time ). Later, after getting Jasper I went by there & NO machine! I shared this story with my sister. Well, a few days later she called me all excited & said, "Go to the PetSmart Store on Rockwell...they have them!!". Ha Ha, I raced in my truck to the location & got one. It's the one you see in the photo. Now JASPER is an Official Bat-Hound"!! ( Thanks Deb ). OK, I apologize for boring everybody with my "personal story" but any of you who have pets know they can really take you over. We are NOT some of those "crazy dog parents" who are totally freaked out over their pets, those people get on my nerves, ha ha! But we really love the guy & we do appreciate all the gifts & warm friendly letters we have received from you...Thank You!