Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The Dark Knight Batman Movie Reese's Candy Store Display


Oh man... a friend of mine, named Dave, sent me this photo the other day I think just to torture me, ha ha! He knows how I totally love the Batman "store display" items because of their rarity & beauty! This one is a HUGE Batman Candy Bar Store Display for the recent THE DARK KNIGHT movie promotion with the Hershey's Chocolate company. They made special Kit Kat & Reese's Candy Bars that were a tie-in promo. I seriously love the large header card with the photo of Batman about to punch you out...awesome! Thanks Dave, I hope you got me this thing as a gift!! I'm not sure why the picture is so small here but if you click on it you can see this baby in all it's glory, check it out!!