Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

BATMAN and CATWOMAN Tommy & Kelly Barbie Doll Set


The other day I hit a retail store to see if I could find the new BATMAN & CATWOMAN Barbie Doll Set. Mattel just released it & I have been curious to see what it really looked like. So far I had only seen images on the internet & in the new Barbie Dolls Catalog. Oh my god! This set of "Tommy & Kelly" Dolls are amazing! They are a part of their "PINK LABEL - BARBIE COLLECTOR" series. The costumes are very well made & the packaging design is awesome! In fact, it's so cool that I had to get one for my personal Batman Toy collection. The price isn't too bad either, around $16.00. They also had the one of Barbie as BATGIRL but I didn't have the extra cash with me at the time. I do plan on getting that one later, it's pretty nice also. OK, yes, I am a guy...but I'm secure enough with my masculinity ( I am straight & I have a wonderful relationship with a beautiful woman ) that I can actually say I am proud to own a few Barbies, Ha Ha Ha!