Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tiffany Goes Batty Over Batman Shoes & Slippers!



A new friend to the Bat-Blog, named Tiffany, sent us these fun photos of a few of her favorite Batman items. She explains them better than I do so here's what she said,
"I love Batman and I recently started reading your blog. I see that you post pictures that people have sent in to you. I thought I'd send in a couple of photos of interesting Batman products I have, too. I know they're not "vintage" items which I believe is the point of your blog, but I thought, if you haven't seen these already, that they'd be of interest to you and/or your Batman fans, anyway.

One of the photos is some Batman slippers I bought off Ebay. They're actually meant for kids, but they fit me just right. They were only $10 (including the shipping). =] It was meant to be. My friends make fun of me 'cause it looks like Batman is eating my foot, but I still think they're awesome. =] Haha.

The other photos are slip ons from Japan. My boyfriend had a friend who was studying/working abroad in Japan and he bought us a couple pairs. I've worn them in since these pictures were taken. It actually makes me really sad because they're only sold in Japan. I wish I had more because these are all beat up now."

Thanks Tiffany. Great story & cool photos, that's sweet. Thanks for sharing. Yes, we try to cover the "Vintage Memorabilia" but as a crazy Batman toy collector I also love the new stuff. The shoes from Japan are awesome ( nice graphics ) & the way the Batman Slippers are "eating your feet" are pretty funny!