Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

New BATMAN Graphic Novel: JOKER By Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo


There's a brand new Batman Hardback Graphic Novel by DC Comics coming out on November 4th, 2008 that's simply titled "JOKER" and the amazing thing is that it is already getting a ton of hype & the reviews are all excellent. In fact, many people are calling this book the current generation's "The KILLING JOKE". Now, to be honest, I have not seen it yet except for a few pages. But from what I have seen so far it looks pretty cool! The JOKER book is written by Brian Azzarello with artwork by Lee Bermejo and Mick Gray. The cover art, by Bermejo, is shown up above. I also managed to get 9 preview pages so you can view the art & read the dialog...it looks pretty awesome if ya ask me. I can't wait to read it!!