Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

BATMAN POP ART PIN-UPS "Wacky WALLPAPER Wednesday"




We post totally brand-new & unique Batman-Themed Desktop Wallpapers here at the Bat-Blog every single Wednesday. We call it "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday™", ha ha! OK, I know the name is dumb but it's kinda catchy & people remember it easily! This week I thought I would go with a "Pop Art Pin-Up" theme. The 1st one is a re-colored wallpaper of an original painting I did a few years ago. It's an image of Batman kissing a girl. Recently I was goofing around on the internet & saw a device on a blog that showed their recent visitors ( shown below ). It featured people's avatars & their logistic locations. There was a guy from Australia who had used my artwork has his avatar. It was a total shock for me to see this! There's a theory that says "once an image is on the web that it exists forever" because people take it & put it someplace else, then somebody else gets it, & so on...WOW! This was pretty funny for me to see my own artwork, ha ha! OK, sorry to go off, back to the wallpapers. The 2nd & 3rd backgrounds are a black & white publicity photograph of Yvonne Craig as a super-cute "Pin-Up Girlie" model. Of course we all know her as Barbara Gordon / Batgirl from the 1966 Batman TV Show. People have different desktop set-ups so I thought I would make 2 of her, please choose whichever is better for you.



CLICK HERE For More Batman Desktop Background Wallpaper of The Dark Knight!