Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The New Bat-Blog Contest Winner is...


Here at the Bat-Blog we recently ran a contest where a lucky reader could win ( for free! ) a Mint-In-The-Package DC Direct 10th Anniversary BATMAN Action Figure, a 2008 SDCC Exclusive! OK, Before I mention the name of the new Bat-Blog Contest Winner I want to first thank the Bat-Blog Reader known as "LEE" for donating this amazing prize!! This was an extremely generous gesture & one that I truly appreciate!! Thank you very very much Lee!! This contest was one of our most successful & we received a ton of responses. Last night, at Midnight, we pulled a number out of a hat & choose the winning number. After checking the list we now have a winner! Her name is...KAORI FROM JAPAN!! So, congrats to her!! Kaori, please look for my confirmation e-mail to you noting that you're the winner & I also need to make sure your mailing address is totally complete. Lee, thanks again for donating this awesome prize, you're a great guy! To everyone who didn't win, I'm sorry, but we run contests all the time here so look for that one soon & Good Luck on that one.