Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Vintage 1967 BATMAN GIVE-A-SHOW BAT-PROJECTOR By Chad Valley







I was recently contacted by a Vintage Toy Collector in the UK. His main collecting obsession is the very wonderful GIVE-A-SHOW PROJECTOR SETS made by Chad Valley & Kenner. I think we all had one of these toys as a kid. I did, & truly loved it ( I think I had the one with Popeye ). Anyway, he's created a very well designed website that features many of these playsets & it's really great reference material for serious collectors. But, he wrote me to tell me about his post on this 1967 BATMAN TOY that capitalized on the popularity of the 1966 Batman TV Show. Ya see, I did a post about this cool collectible awhile back, right here on the Bat-Blog. He told me he has pictures posted of all the slides. His page has all of them & I posted just a few to give you an idea. So, be sure to visit his site to enjoy them all. I also want to ask ALL Bat-Blog Readers, who collect both new & vintage Batman toys, to please send me any info/photos you might have. Sharing the love of collecting is what this site is all about!!

CLICK HERE To Visit The Official GIVE-A-SHOW PROJECTOR COLLECTOR Website!!