Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

THE DARK KNIGHT Batman Movie Promo Store Display




A new friend over at MySpace, named Jessica, sent me this very cool photo showing an amazing new find of hers. She found a "DARK KNIGHT" Film Store Display at a Suncoast Store &, I guess, begged the store manager for it! I know she sent this photo, not to brag, but to torture me... because it's pretty well known how I go totally goo-goo over store displays, ha ha ha! She had a few other pictures at her site that were "Batman-related" so I stole those too & she doesn't know that those will be posted here too, so HA HA! The other two had to be stolen because they are very cute & kind of funny. In one she's a little girl meeting Batman in 1994 ( very cute ) & the other one is her more modern day & she's just being silly ( very funny ). Thanks Jessica for the great photos, I appreciate that. Yes, the TDK store display you have is very very cool, I'm jealous, JEALOUS!! ha ha!!