Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

BATMAN Bye Bye Boo Boo


Ha Ha! A friend of mine told me he saw a new Batman Bubble Bath called "Crazy Foam" at Target where the bottle has a huge Batman head. He said it wasn't designed like the old 1970's Crazy Foam but a more modern design, just with the same name. So I ran over there to get one & couldn't find it, but I did find this wacky bat-item! I guess some stock person found this old merchandise in the stockroom & put it out. It's a product from "The Batman" cartoon-era. It's a small plush pillow that gets cold when you freeze it in the refrigerator. Then you place it on sore muscle areas. It's kinda cute but the main reason I bought it is because it's so extremely www-weird. If any of you readers come across brand-new Batman items please let me know so I can share with other collectors, thanks.