Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

BATMAN & BATGIRL Desktop Background Wallpapers



It's always "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday" here at the Bat-Blog & this week I thought I would go totally RETRO 70's! The 1st Batman Wallpaper uses a hi-res graphic I found of vintage 1970's artwork by Neal Adams. This was a popular image used on a lot of toy packaging, like Corgi Toys Diecast Cars. Of course I am a huge Neal Adams fan so I had to use that! The next background is just as classic. It's Batgirl as drawn by Carmine Infantino. Another great comic book artist from the Silver Age. I think older readers will like these because they bring back nostalgic feelings & younger people will enjoy them just because the artwork is so good. Please let me know what YOU think about them. If you ever want a certain wallpaper design or a character that's kind of obscure just let me know & I'll see what I can do.


CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!