Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

BATMAN DESKTOP BACKGROUND WALLPAPERS With Kevin Nowlan Comic Book Art



All good citizens know that the Bat-Blog features a few free Batman-related Desktop Wallpapers every Wednesday, it's called "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday", ha ha! This morning I was kind of surprised to find these in my e-mail box. They were made by good friend named Andrew who likes to goof around with graphics. I say that because this image was originally posted on this blog as a simple black & white pencil sketch of original Batman comic book art done by Kevin Nowlan. He took the drawing &, using his awesome super-powers, he transformed the image into the 2 beautiful backgrounds you see here! The coloring jobs here are extremely well done. One is sort of simple with a minimal single-color background & the other one has a photo-realistic approach with a picture of a city skyline. They're both so good I can't decide which one I like better, ha ha! Thank you Andrew for making these & sending them in. I know everybody will really like them.