Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

THE DARK KNIGHT Papa John's Pizza DVD Offer & Batman Gift Card


The other day I was talking to a friend & he said, "Oh yeah, I thought of you last night because I saw a TV Commercial featuring The Dark Knight Batman movie". I asked about it further & he said it was for some kind of pizza deal but he didn't see the whole thing. I just assumed that Domino's Pizza brought back their "Gotham City Special". Well, I was wrong. I went to Papa John's Pizza last night to pick up our order & they had these special BATMAN GIFT CARDS on sale. It seems that Warner Bros teamed-up with them to promote the release of The Dark Knight to DVD & Blu-Ray Disc. If you buy one of these Gift Cards you can use them yourself ( like if you're gonna get a pizza anyway ) or just ask the manager if you can have one. I did & they just gave me one. They also make great Christmas gift ideas too, ha ha. Oh yeah, on the box they have a coupon for $3.00 off your Dark Knight DVD movie purchase, not too shabby.