Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Billy's Batmobile Collection : Part One




It's kinda weird. I know a ton of major Batman Collectors all over the world but here where I actually live ( Oklahoma City, OK ) I only know one. His name is Billy. He has an amazing Batman collection. I guess I should say "Batmobile Car collection" because that's his main focus. We have recently become friends & one day at lunch he said, "As soon as I get my new digital camera I'll have to send you some pics for the Bat-Blog." So, the other day I received a few e-mails loaded with these photos. Now the funny thing is that he made a special frame template to use with the pictures...I didn't know he was gonna go that far but they look pretty cool, very professional! This 1st set of photos show sort of 3 different catagories: Cookie Jars, Pillows, & Slot Car Sets. Billy, thank you for taking the time to photograph these. They look great & I appreciate that a lot! Readers, this guy has got some seriously cool stuff ( some of it I have never seen before ) so please be sure to stay tuned for more! Also, be sure to click on the above photos for larger, more detailed, versions...enjoy.