Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Video: INTERVIEW WITH CHIP KIDD "Bat-Manga The Secret History of Batman in Japan" Book

Over at MySpace a new friend named Tamika sent this very cool video she made where she had an interview with Chip Kidd about his new "BAT-MANGA: The Secret History of Batman in Japan" book. The video was shot during the book tour while he was at the Meltdown Comic Book Store in Los Angeles, CA. She wrote, "I was searching for Batman blogs and yours was one of the first to show up. I just produced this video piece on Chip Kidd's Bat Manga and I wonder if you could pass it on to your friends, I'm glad someone is an enthusiast too." Of course! Thanks Tamika for sending me this video. It's pretty interesting & very well-edited. Also, I'm a HUGE FAN of this Batman book, it's great!


CLICK HERE For More Batman Video!