Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

THE VENTURE BROS ( Adult Swim ) Vintage Batman Costume Appearance!





OK, One of my favorite shows on the Adult Swim channel is an animated series called THE VENTURE BROS. The animation quality is really good, the stories are well-written, overall it's just a really great TV show. Well, because of my strange working schedule I seem to miss it a lot so every now & then I go to their official website to enjoy an episode or two. You can view them online & the quality is pretty decent. Anyway, the other night I went there & they had just posted an episode where, in the beginning of the show, the Venture Bros were returning home from a costume contest. The Dad was upset because they lost. The reason, they were all dressed-up like Star Wars characters except for one of the sons who dressed like Batman, ha ha! In fact it was one of the old original Halloween costumes. I could not believe it, it was hilarious! So, I thought they would just show this for a small moment but he actually wears the costume during the entire episode, it's hilarious!