Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

DC BATMAN: Batbaby Baby Bao 10" Art Doll Figure by Dorophy Tang









Recently a famous Hong Kong artist and designer named Dorophy Tang released a few Batman Parody illustrations that became quite popular. The "fake Batman comic book covers" were called BATBABY & they were inspired by Chinese Boy imagery combined with American Superhero iconography. So, to capitalize on the success of her art, she will be releasing this very limited 10" vinyl figure doll called "BATBABY BABY BAO". So limited in fact that only 300 will be made & the rumor is that they will retail for around $165.00 ( American Dollars ). Personally, I think it's pretty cool! It really cracks me up. The funny thing is, for this post, I was researching the "Bat-Baby Prints" & at almost the same time a reader ( named BATFAN ) sent me these photos of the doll....WOW! Now, how weird is THAT!! After such a good omen like that I knew it was going to be a good post, ha ha! Also, I hope she makes one of Robin The Boy Wonder too!! Thanks BATFAN!