Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

CUSTOM MEGO DOLLS : Batman, Robin, Gordon, & The Penguin!





I recently got an e-mail from a loyal Bat-Blog Reader named Roberto who wrote, "I LOVE your Batman collectibles blog!! My name’s Roberto Williams, and I’m a 42 year old Batman fan / toy collector / custom toy artist from Brooklyn, New York. I’d like to donate a pair of images of some Batman-related works that I’ve created. Perhaps you’d be interested in using them in your blog: First is an unfinished Batman and Robin Pencil drawing. This media on this piece is drawing pencil on Masonite board measuring 6 feet X 4 feet. The next three images are photos of some custom MEGO 8 inch scaled action figures I made: The Penguin, Commissioner Jim Gordon, and The Dynamic Duo. I hope you enjoy my work." Enjoy your work? Oh my GOD! These are totally amazing!! Seriously, I really love the custom work on these Mego dolls. The head sculpts are great & the attention to details on the clothing / costumes is awesome! Thank you so much for sending these. Also, when looking at the pencil sketch of Batman & Robin, I had NO idea this thing was so HUGE! That's very cool. I love when Bat-Fans get totally creative & make true ART like this. Thanks again Roberto & keep up the good work! Hey, if you make some more stuff then keep us updated! I also want to invite all other artists to send in their work too.