Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

BATMAN, NIGHTWING, & MAN-BAT Desktop Wallpapers




Hey, you know what time it is...Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday™! Yes Sir, every Wed we post 2 FREE Batman-Themed Backgrounds for you to enjoy. But this week I thought I would post THREE because I am so cool, ha ha! Actually, the reason I'm doing 3 of them is because I'm trying to make each one as unique as possible. In other words, they are all very different characters...ya know, diversity! The 1st one is using a graphic from the new Batman: The Brave and The Bold cartoon with a real-life photo background. ( Let me know what ya think of that effect ). Then, the 2nd one is a really sharp CGI graphic of the MAN-BAT Villain from the new Lego Batman: The Video Game. This game is really popular. Last, but not least, is a brand-new image of Nightwing. I'm hoping these last 2 are "obscure" enough that somebody out there will appreciate them. I mean, you just don't see these 2 characters that often & believe me, if you need just backgrounds of "Batman" we have around 3000 here at the Bat-Blog - Check the Bat-Archives, lower left-hand side. ( OK, 3000 is an exageration but the number is close! ) If you have a favorite Batman character you'd like to see as wallpaper then please let us know...we aim to please.

CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!