Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

2 Classic-Style BATMAN AND ROBIN Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds



OK, a Bat-Blog Reader, named Barry, wrote me recently & said he seriously loved my Batman Desktop Wallpapers that I post every Wednesday ( Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday ) but could I please do something with retro-style graphics. Like maybe something with a 1960's Vintage Batman Item. So, I thought I would use some graphics from the cover of an extremely RARE 1966 Whitman Batman Coloring Book. Here's what I came up with & there are 2 variations. Barry, I hope you enjoy BOTH of them! If any other readers have anything they would like to see then just let me know. This blog is for serious Batman Fans & I want everybody to be happy!

CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!