Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Swedish BATMAN COLLECTOR Shares Original MOVIE COSTUME PROP Photos!



A new Bat-Friend named Markus sent us some extremely cool photos the other night & he said, "My name is Markus and I'm from Sweden, 20 years old. I'm a big Batman Fan and really enjoy your blog. I have two major Batman pieces in my collection. I have the Original Robin Mask worn on screen by Chris O'Donnell in the 1995 BATMAN FOREVER movie . I also have the original Batman Cowl worn by George Clooney in BATMAN AND ROBIN ( 1997 ). I know most fans dislike these movies but the suits themselves are pretty cool and extremely well made. As a Batman Fan I really enjoy owning these pieces." Thanks Markus, the photos are awesome & I can only imagine how cool it is to see these amazing pieces of bat-memorabilia, in real-life, everyday! I know that the "Joel Schumacher films" are sort of laughed at today but they are a part of bat-history & actually, "Batman Forever" wasn't too bad, ha ha. I know that for a lot of younger Batman Fans these movies were sort of their introduction to the character & for that reason, when they get older, these movies will be very special to them. Something to think about is that every fan sort of has their "own Batman"...the one they loved a s a kid. So, looking at it that way, these Movie Props are sort of guaranteed to become even more special & valuable in the future. I think these are great pieces, I even like the display cases, & thanks again for sharing these pics. The Bat-Blog is all about the joys of collecting & I appreciate the time it took for you to send these. If any other readers have cool stuff to share then send it...today!