Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

BATMAN MOVIE ( Michael Keaton Version ) TATTOO ART By Jeremy Shock


I have a friend on MySpace named Jeremy Shock. The other day his page popped up in a random fashion & I decided to check it out because, at the last minute, I realized he lives in the same city as me, Oklahoma City! His MySpace page is mainly about his artwork. He paints & sometimes makes drawings. Anyway, I thought I'd search his pics to see some of his artwork. While surfing his galleries I noticed he had one for tattoo art. That's where I found this amazing BATMAN TATTOO that I knew I had to share here. It's an older version of Batman from either 1989 or the early 90's, a Michael Keaton version. It really looks a lot like the actor who played Batman so I thought that was pretty cool. Shock's other artwork is very impressive too & if you're interesting you should check it out at http://www.myspace.com/kcjamesyall



One last thing, if you're a MySpace Member then please add us! Here's a link:

JOIN US at MySpace, It's FREE!