Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Photos: Some Very Cool BATMAN & THE JOKER Belt Buckles





I'll admit that I don't really wear belts, never have. I don't like them. I don't know if it's fashion or if I have just never had a problem with my pants falling down, ha ha! One job I had one time I had to wear a belt, I hated it. But, while surfing the net the other day, I came across some extremely cool Batman & Joker Belt Buckles that are so awesome, I just might have to start sporting a belt! The 1st two shown are, of course, are the Classic Bat-Symbol Logo. One is the traditional "Yellow Oval" & the other is a chrome-plated bat shape. It looks pretty cool in simple elegant shiny silver! The next two are just as great. They feature THE JOKER villain! the 1st one is a close-up of his evil face. The 2nd one is the Silver-Age Style JOKER LOGO...Sweet! I don't know, between the two Jokers, I really like the comic book logo. Maybe it just reminds me of my childhood or something. If you would like to see some more Bat-Belts then be sure to click on the link below.
CLICK HERE To Visit The Official BATMAN and JOKER COMIC BOOK BELT BUCKLE website!!