Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

THE DARK KNIGHT Heath Ledger JOKER BUST Art Statue






I met an artist named MAX on MySpace who lives in Bretagne, France. The guy is only 25 years old but man does he have major talent! He created & sculpted this "Life-Size Heath Ledger JOKER" Statue Bust & it looks incredibly realistic! I mean, the attention to details is totally insane! Just check out the photos & you'll see what I mean. The costume clothing is made out of real cloth for extra reality. The face looks EXACTLY like Heath Ledger from The Dark Knight Batman movie & it's sort of creepy, of course I mean that in a good way. It just shows how talented he is. I plan to post some more of Max's sculptures in the future so keep an eye out for those. In the mean time just have fun drooling over these pictures, ha ha! ( Thanks for allowing me to post the pics MAX, You Rock! ).