Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The Winner of The BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES CD SOUNDTRACK Bat-Blog Contest!


First off I wanna say THANK YOU to everybody who entered. We had a ton of entries & I consider this contest to be a total success! It seems like everybody wanted to win this baby but unfortunately there's only one winner. I usually pick a winner out of the hat on the closing day, at midnight, but I didn't get home till very late last night so I did it as soon as I woke-up! The winner of the Bat-Blog Contest for this awesome CD Soundtrack to BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES goes to...Ricky H. of Albuquerque, NM. Congratulations Ricky! Please contact us by e-mail to confirm your mailing address & we'll get this out to you! I also wanna thank La La Land Records for donating this prize. Your creation of this Batman CD Soundtrack is seriously a work of art & I really appreciate that. Readers, please be sure to stay tuned to the Bat-Blog because very soon we're going to be announcing another contest & the prize is gonna be one you don't wanna miss!
CLICK HERE To Visit The Official LA-LA LAND RECORDS Batman The Animated Series CD SOUNDTRACK website!!