Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Product Review: BATMAN and JOKER T-SHIRTS From "Wear Your Beer"





Every now & then I am contacted by companies that make Batman products & asked to do a review. I almost always say, "Yes!" ...but I also warn them that I'm gonna be totally honest about it & if it's a bad product I'll say so. I'm not a mean guy, I just try to have decent integrity. Especially about Batman stuff because I really care about the character. Anyway, I gotta say that the Batman T-shirt I received from WEAR YOUR BEER is even better than the photo on their online catalog. Now, nothing personal about their website design. It's actually put together really well & is very secure. Plus, the product photos are actually really good. They sent me the "Vintage-Style Batman Logo" T-shirt in the mail ( shown up above, 1st photo ). It arrived quickly & was packaged very well. Like I said earlier, the shirt looked a whole lot better in person. The silkscreen graphics are VERY nice quality & so is the shirt. It's NOT one of those cheap flimsy T-shirts like you might find at some retail stores. It's nice & thick, looks like it will last a long time. I was pretty pleased with it overall & actually it's now one of my favorites. Now about their website again. They carry a HUGE selection of many different characters & have about 20 Batman/Joker products. But, all the Batman-related merchandise they do have are really great! Just think of it this way, they cherry-picked the best stuff & didn't list a lot of crap, ha ha! They also have some pretty cool JOKER shirts, a neat Batman Hoodie, & a Batman Baseball Cap that I'd actually really like to have. Overall, I think this review went pretty well. So, if you're interesting in getting some new Bat-Gear be sure to check out the WEAR YOUR BEER website today!



CLICK HERE To Visit the WEAR YOUR BEER Batman & Joker T-Shirts Website!!