Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Batman Fan Calling For All Tattoo Artists & Creative People


It was kinda late tonight when I decided to check my e-mail before going to bed. I was kind of surprised by this message I received from a Bat-Blog Reader named Wes. He had sad news about his Mother passing away almost a year ago & has decided to get a Batman Tattoo to honor her memory. He has asked me to ask my readers, many of whom are very creative, to maybe come up with a design he could use as a tattoo. I think his own words convey the message a lot better then I can so I'm just gonna pass it along on here & ask everyone to read it with care. Wes wrote, "My name is Wes Greer. We've been in contact a few times but this time is the most important time I think we will ever talk. Almost a year ago my mother passed away. It was on the eve of Jan 7th, 2008, and I want to do something big. She was the inspiration for my love of the Dark Knight. My mom was one of the coolest moms in the world and she was also a super nerd. She loved everything there was to do with Batman, from comics to collectibles, movies, and waiting to come home from daycare and watch Adam West and Burt Ward slide down the bat-poles and be magically dressed in the costumes we all love. She started with me on the 1989 Batman movie, which came out the year I was born, and she said that due to the fact I was born that same year I would be a bat-o-holic til the day I die, just as she was. What I need your help with is to have all the awesome Bat-Artists that visit the blog get together and help me with their art to create a tattoo that will immortalize my mother and her love for the Dark Knight. I've searched and come out empty handed for something that was perfect, so I turn now to the rest of my bat admirers just as she would. She was also a Bat-Blog addict and actually showed me the site so it would be a great honor to have the people we have communicated with forever give a little more just as they always do and come up with their own sketches that would be a memorial to my mother using Batman. I will take the image I think best represents what I'm aiming for and will be getting that image tattooed on my body. I would also like to contact the artist who's work I choose and give personal gratification. My mother went before her time, which makes this hard, but with support from the bat bloggers I can feel help and courage. My mother's name was Karen Jane Greer and her date of birth was June 17th, 1963 and her date of passing was January 7th, 2008 and I would like that incorporated in the art. Thanks so much, Wes." Oh man, Wes, first off I want to send my heart-felt condolences to both you & your family. It seems she did pass too early & that's a very sad thing. It's been almost a year & I know things never get easier but I hope they have a little. Getting a tattoo to celebrate her life & her love of the character seems like such a great thing to do. I think she would really love that. So, Bat-Blog Readers, I am asking everyone of you who are tattoo artists, graphic designers, commercial artists, or just creative people to please send in your tattoo ideas. I have enclosed my idea. It's not much but I hope it might be close to what you're looking for Wes. Readers, our "Send e-Mail" Button is always at the top right-hand side of this page. Please send us some ideas or artwork. Thank you. And Wes, I hope this doesn't sound too corny or anything because I don't mean it like that but I am very touched that you would ask me to do this. Seriously, I am actually very honored to do it & I hope I can help. Thank you.