Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Custom Mighty Muggs BATMAN CHARACTER Figures






Mighty Muggs. We toy collectors, who have surfed through the toy isles of major department stores, have all seen them. They're super-cute little figures with a very modern twist to them. They're made by Hasbro & so far they have done a lot of Star Wars & Marvel Comics characters. I have even seen some recently that were from The Raiders of The Lost Ark movie. A friend told me they have even made some that are Transformers & G.I.Joe but I have not seen those yet. Personally, I think they're pretty cool & once I noticed they did some Marvel Superheroes I have been wondering if they would be coming out with some DC Comics heroes as well but I have not seen any yet. It might be because Mattel has a pretty good agreement with DC Comics to make their action figures. Now, I'm not completely sure about this but I'm just speculating. Well, a Custom Toy Artist named "Are-Jay" has decided he can't wait any longer & has started to make custom figures out of old Mighty Muggs figures. A lot of the "Batman-related ones" he has done is shown here & he's done a few other characters that are pretty cool too. I think this guy has a lot of talent, & you know how we love creativity here at the old Bat-Blog, so here they are! There's a "Classic-Style Silver Age Batman" with blue/yellow costume...awesome ( my favorite )! There's a version from The Dark Knight movie. There are also some characters from Batman: The Animated Series, like: Batman, Robin, Harley Quinn, & Batgirl! If you're somebody who can appreciate this kind of art then please check out his website for more material. Here's a link:


CLICK HERE To Visit The ARE-JAY CUSTOMS Mighty Muggs Website!!