Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The TWO-FACE VILLAIN is a Very Cool Batman Halloween Costume!


I opened my e-mail recently & was very surprised by the unique quality of this Bat-Blog Reader's Halloween costume! His name is Clark & this year he hit the streets as TWO-FACE!! Now, I kinda think this is more of the "classic comic book" version & not the recent Aaron Eckhart character from The Dark Knight movie. ( Clark, if you were trying to be him, I apologize, ha ha!). But either way I think this costume is amazing! I like how the suit, shirt, & even the tie are all in 2 parts. One side is elegant business, the other is kinda ugly...very well done. And the hair & make-up are really great too!! Thank you for sharing this picture with everybody here, I appreciate that. If any other Bat-Blog Readers have any Halloween photos ( past or present ) then please share them today. The Bat-Blog is all about sharing the love of these characters, even the villains, ha ha!