Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

BATMAN BACKGROUND WALLPAPERS Original Comic Book Art



This morning I thought I would post 2 Batman Desktops I recently made using original comic book artwork I found on the internet. The 1st one is from the Golden Age of comics. This illustration was done by Sheldon Moldoff. I really love his style & the simplicity of his lines, great stuff! The next wallpaper is a graphic by a more modern day artist named Dustin Nguyen. You might recognize his style from the recent issues of Detective Comics. This picture is wonderful because it's sort of cartoon-like ( which is not his regular style ) & because it features a ton of Batman Villains: The Joker, Harley Quinn, Bane, The Penguin, Killer Croc, Scarface, Hush, Two-Face, Catwoman, Mr. Freeze, Two-Face, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Man-Bat, Clayface, & many more!

CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!