Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD Desktop Wallpapers




Most Bat-Blog Readers know that we go totally crazy with the FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper every Wednesday. So here we go! Because the Cartoon Network is gonna premiere the new Batman Animated TV Show this Friday ( November 14th, 8:00pm ) I thought I would use some of the promo art I received to make a few backgrounds. Now, please keep in mind that they have moved the show from 7:30pm to 8:00pm. You might check your local listings to be sure. For whatever reason they decided to shuffle a few things around. Anyways, I know a lot of readers here are gonna really love this show. From what I have seen it looks amazing...I can't wait! In fact, my family is planning a "Watch Party" where we're all be getting together to see it. My 2 small nephews will be there so it will be kinda neat to see how they like it. I mean, the show is directed towards little kids so their opinion will be interesting. Plus, we're ordering pizza so we can totally nerd out! I think it's gonna be fun!

CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!